- Click Enter the 2019 Awards tab and click View the 2019 Categories.
- Complete the login form and submit to view the full list of 2019 categories.
- Select the category or categories you wish to enter. Click on the category and a drop down description of that category will appear
- Each category contains an entry form (word doc) which you will be asked to download and complete (If you wish to enter the same campaign into multiple categories, you may use one entry form - refer to FAQ question 7 for more details)
- The Special Awards categories and Individual Awards have a different entry form, which requires more motivational content to support your entry
- Complete the necessary requirements, attaching any applicable links that can help support your entry
- Once you have completed your entry or entries, they can be emailed to email@example.com
- Any large files can also be sent via WeTransfer, DropBox or Google Docs
- Check this FAQ page for more tips on entering
- All work flighted between 1 May 2018 and 31 May 2019 can be entered
- Should you currently be working on a campaign that is due to go live before 15 July 2019 and you wish to enter this campaign, this will also be accepted as it falls within our final entry deadline
- Entries are open to South African agencies, corporate companies and individuals within the marketing and creative industry, and registered students
- Small, Medium and large enterprises, are all welcome
- If you are a corporate company and do not have an agency that helps with your marketing, you are welcome to enter your own internal marketing campaigns, apps or web-sites that you may have developed. You can also put forward your key individual performers for our individual awards
Yes, you can submit a previously entered campaign – just be sure to show any significant changes in the results, reach and coverage that indicates why the entry is different this year.
- Yes, you can enter the same campaign for more than one category
- If you intend to enter a campaign into multiple categories you may use one entry form, provided that you clearly list the different categories 'that you are entering that campaign into. (you can list the categories on the entry form and highlight them)
- Be sure to show a reason as to why that campaign is relevant for each of the categories into which you wish to enter it
- Show measurable results, and provide a motivation; highlight specific results within that campaign that may differ from category to category
- Give the judges a comparison against which to measure the campaign, something that makes the entry stand out across the various categories into which it is entered
- It’s not just a case of copying and pasting the same information across multiple categories. Give it some thought!
We will announce all of the winners live at the awards gala ceremony, which will be held at The Ballroom, Monte Casino - Johannesburg in September 2019
Our 2019 rates will be uploaded shortly
Our 2019 judging criteria and bench marks will be uploaded shortly
2019 rates will be uploaded shortly
- Student entries will be judged separately against all other student entries from across the continent
- All student work should be submitted by the school, university or college representitives rather than individual students submitting work directly.